I just thought this was cute video of Hyrum in action trying to take the camera away from me. Yes, he does have a mo hawk today. I am having difficulties trying to get his hair to part. Those darn cowlicks! He has one cowlick on the front left and one in the back right. So his hair always goes straight down the middle. So today, we just let him be free.
6 comments:
...and I especially LOVe his hair in this video...it's a 'curl hawk"!!! XOXO
Cute hair he reminds me so much of Cory when he was a little boy. I wonder if Hyrum will play Star Wars when he is a little older like Cory did with Sharon and me when we were little??
Haha, you're mom called it a "Curl Hawk" Cute! Love the pictures... what a sweet looking little boy!
SO CUTE!!! Hyrum is adorable. Seriously I know I have told you this a million times but you have the cutest kids in the world. I also love Cowgirl Madison. I am glad she has some TEXAS blood in her...it makes me proud.
Love ya,
Sharon
That's his natural hair flow?! That's hilarious! Such a sweet little smile. He's going to be a little heart breaker.
those 'cowlicks' must be the Texan in him!!!! Love this boy! XOXO
Post a Comment