Today I was putting laundry away in our room and
Hyrum started playing with the socks. I was hoping...
ok, more like DREAMING he would fold them up for me. He did have fun playing with them. Maybe he'll be in charge in the laundry when he gets older...

"And this is the fun you get to have several times a week? You're so lucky Mommy!"

"Mommy, this gets old
real fast!" Tell me about it!
6 comments:
They are both SO ADORABLE, Aub!
wow, he looks so much like cory in that first picture--just the expression!
How cute! Isn't funny how our precious little ones find fun and learning in the most mundane tasks?!
Awwwww....I just want to grab him & give him a hug!!! He's such a
"Cooper" boy!!!
Love,
Grandma
What a good lil helper! And I love Madisons Chef outfit...she looks adorable!
I LOVE the chef outfit-so cute. It's always fun w/the little ones help w/the laundry, but I don't ever seem to make much headway when they do!
Post a Comment