Monday, January 28, 2008

Bonding...

Lately I've been reminiscing (sp?) the good ole days! I remember growing up in a home where all we do is spend time together as a family. I love my family and I cherish the memories that we have shared with one another. I hold close times that I've spent with my brothers and sister. I am so glad that we are as close as we are, and hope that the bond we have never changes. As I have a family of my own, I want the same thing for my children as I had. I want them to enjoy being with their siblings. It brings joy to my heart when I see Madison and Hyrum spending time with eachother.
Hyrum is a happy camper watching his older sister running and playing outside.

I love this picture! It shows how much fun these kids do have together most of the time. Madi is just being a goof ball and Hyrum is studying her every move. What a crazy sister!


Hyrum loves hair these days. He loves to tug and eat and do just about whatever he can with it. He really loves Madison's hair because its really long. She was being nice and letting him play with her hair until it started to hurt. This is the face she gave Hyrum telling him she was done with that game!
After Madi went away squealing, I was wondering what this boy was thinking with a face pulled like that! It doesn't look like a very apologetic face now does it?!

I have so much fun just watching my children play around. They both are so sweet and I love watching them together! I know that peace won't last very long between them, but its nice to enjoy it while it lasts!


4 comments:

Jeralee said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love the new pictures of both Madison & Hyrum! Hy looks like such a big boy!!! I am so glad we get to see you all soon! :)

Kathryn Cooper said...

Hyrum's faces always make me laugh. They are both the cutest kids!

Rachael said...

can i just say how DARLING these kids are?! so cute! and i love that black background picture of madison. so adorable!

dixonfamily said...

What beautiful kiddos! I love both of their facial expressions! Priceless. You really can tell a story with just a few looks from those two. I'm so glad that you are so good at capturing their personalities on camera.