Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas

I know everyone I know has posted all of their Christmas pictures. I know, I'm a slacker. I'm a little on the late side. But here they are.

Here are the grandchildren on Christmas Eve in their new pajamas from Grandma. (Carter, Madison, & Hyrum)

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve. But I had to get the classic "sitting on the stairs" pose.
Madi & Hy were good sports!

Christmas morning- Madison and Hyrum were overwhelmed with gifts!

Here is more Christmas chaos. Cory is blowing a balloon for Madison and Tyler, Hilary and Carter are enjoying their Christmas morning. (I just had to take a picture of my Grandma taking pictures. I've realized I'm becoming like her... I love capturing special moments!)

Here is Hyrum enjoying his classic Popper toy. He and his cousin Carter both got these for Christmas and played together with them the rest of the time they were together!

We had such a fun Christmas. It was even more special for us because we were able to spend it together as a family!!

No comments: