Monday, March 10, 2008
Sun Bean...
Last night we had fettuccine Alfredo and green beans for dinner. Madison had every primary song fresh in her head from nursery earlier that day. I stopped eating and watched Madison to see what she was doing. She had a green bean in each hand singing: "Jesus wants me for a sunbean to shine for Him each day.... a sunbean, a sunbean, Jesus wants me for a sunbean...." And so she went on and on. The hilarious part is that she changed the sunbeam part to sunbean. Every time she sang sunbean she made the green beans that she was holding in her hands jump off the table. Cory and I had a good laugh at dinner. I think we have a future nursery leader on our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! I love the jumping beans-how cute and funny is she?!
Too cute! I love those moments!
Post a Comment